Monday 7 September 2009

V.A. - Best Worship Songs... Ever! (2006)

Disc: 1
1. Come Now Is The Time - Brian Doerksen
2. Let Everything That Has Breath - Matt Redman
3. In Christ Alone - Stuart Townend
4. Here I Am To Worship - Tim Hughes
5. Breathe - Kathryn Scott
6. All For Jesus - Robin Mark
7. All Hail The Lamb - Dave Bilbrough
8. Shout To The North - Delirious?
9. All Heaven Declares - Kate Miner
10. Above All - Rebecca St James
11. The Voice Of Hope - Lara Martin
12. Shine Jesus Shine - Graham Kendrick
13. Lord I Lift Your Name On High - Sonicflood
14. Who Is There Like - Stuart Townend
15. Be Still - Derri Daugherty
16. The Heart Of Worship - Matt Redman

Disc: 2
1. Take Us To The River - Robin Mark
2. Lord Let Your Glory Fall - Matt Redman
3. Beautiful Saviour - Stuart Townend
4. Lord Reign In Me - Brenton Brown
5. Shout To The Lord - Darlene Zschech
6. My Help - Mark Beswick
7. Better Is One Day - Matt Redman
8. There Is A Higher Throne - Kristyn Lennox
9. How Deep The Father's Love - Stuart Townend
10. Father God I Wonder - Kate Miner
11. All I Once Held Dear - Robin Mark
12. Jesus Be The Centre - Kathryn Scott
13. Colours Of Day - Derri Daugherty
14. I Will Offer Up My Life - Matt Redman
15. To Be In Your Presence - Kate Miner
16. Did You Feel The Mountains Tremble - Delirious?
17. See What A Morning - Kristyn Lennox

Disc: 3
1. I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever - Delirious?
2. Jesus You Alone - Tim Hughes
3. Hungry - Kathryn Scott
4. Open The Eyes Of My Heart - Sonicflood
5. Blessed Be Your Name - Matt Redman
6. What A Faithful God - Robert Critchley
7. Lord You Have My Heart - Delirious?
8. The Power Of Your Love - Darlene Zschech
9. All Who Are Thirsty - Robin Mark
10. We Wanna See Jesus - Noel Richards
11. Forever - Chris Tomlin
12. Jesus Christ (Once Again) - Matt Redman
13. From Heaven You Came (The Servant King) - Kate Miner
14. We Bow Down - Viola
15. Days Of Elijah - Robin Mark
16. You Laid Aside Your Majesty - Derri Daugherty
17. Jesus Lover Of My Soul - Shelley Nirider

CRD: Copyz

No comments: